Keele Top 10 in UK for Nursing and Midwifery
Keele has been ranked in the Top 10 universities in the UK to study nursing and midwifery in the Guardian University Guide 2020.
Nursing and midwifery at Keele also ranked No.1 in the UK for student satisfaction with course, with an impressive score of 98%, and received 97% for student satisfaction with teaching.
Overall, Keele climbed to 32nd place in the table, the University’shighest ever ranking, and has also seen three other subjects achieve UK Top 10 status:
Politics including International Relations (4th)
Pharmacy & Pharmacology (10th)
Dr Patricia Owen, Head of School of Nursing and Midwifery, said: “I am delighted that the School of Nursing and Midwifery is 6th in the Guardian league tables. This is down to the excellent and personalised support we provide to our students and the excellent working relations we have with our stakeholders.
“This makes us a great team and enables us to provide students with a very good experience. We are also at the forefront of ensuring our nursing and midwifery students are ready to practice upon qualification by providing them with learning enhanced clinical skills and leadership skills. In the school we have a keen focus on research and developing evidence-based practice and this underpins all of our work.”
- Report finds supporters were not to blame for Champions League Final fiasco
- Keele student paramedics receive bespoke vehicle for life-saving training
- Three quarters of UK parents support routine chicken pox vaccine for children, study shows
- Keele signs up to scholarship scheme supporting British Muslim students
- Local tech firm revolutionises mobile phone repairs process to improve sustainability
Media Relations Manager
+44 1782 733857
Senior Communications Officer
+44 1782 734925
+44 7775 033274
Strategic Communications and Brand firstname.lastname@example.org.