Keele Top 10 in UK for Nursing and Midwifery
Keele has been ranked in the Top 10 universities in the UK to study nursing and midwifery in the Guardian University Guide 2020.
Overall, Keele climbed to 32nd place in the table, the University’shighest ever ranking, and has also seen three other subjects achieve UK Top 10 status:
Politics including International Relations (4th)
Pharmacy & Pharmacology (10th)
Dr Patricia Owen, Head of School of Nursing and Midwifery, said: “I am delighted that the School of Nursing and Midwifery is 6th in the Guardian league tables. This is down to the excellent and personalised support we provide to our students and the excellent working relations we have with our stakeholders.
“This makes us a great team and enables us to provide students with a very good experience. We are also at the forefront of ensuring our nursing and midwifery students are ready to practice upon qualification by providing them with learning enhanced clinical skills and leadership skills. In the school we have a keen focus on research and developing evidence-based practice and this underpins all of our work.”
- Keele strikes Gold in national assessment of education
- Keele’s contributions to local growth and regeneration praised in national framework
- Post Office returns to Keele University campus for students, staff, and the public
- Anatomy services manager shortlisted in “Oscars of Higher Education”
- Research underway at Keele to help guide treatment of rare developmental disease