Keele climbs in Guardian rankings
Keele University has climbed to 32nd place in the Guardian University Guide 2020, our highest ever ranking, and has seen five of its subjects achieve UK Top 10 status.
Keele also ranked joint 2nd in England for student satisfaction for Course and Teaching. The subject areas ranked in the UK Top 10 includes:
- Medicine (3rd)
- Politics (including International Relations - 4th)
- Nursing & Midwifery (6th)
- Pharmacy & Pharmacology (10th)
In England, Medicine at Keele is ranked 2nd behind only Oxford, and Politics and International Relations is ranked 3rd closely behind Oxford and Cambridge.
Professor Trevor McMillan, Vice Chancellor at Keele University, commented:
“This is a fantastic achievement for Keele and I’m delighted that our students rank their course and Keele’s teaching quality so highly.
This is a reflection of the calibre and dedication of our staff who are committed to providing a high quality research-led education and an outstanding experience for all of our students, striving to ensure that every student is fully engaged and supported during their time here.”
- Keele University appoints James Timpson OBE as new Chancellor
- Keele University launches £1m scholarship scheme to support refugees
- Steroid injections provide effective relief for arthritis patients
- Pioneering renewable energy park officially opened at Keele University
- How “push-pull” companion crops help manage the devastating fall armyworm pest