Terms and conditions
Commercial online payments
Please read these terms carefully before using the online payment facility. Using the online payment facility on this website indicates that you accept these terms. If you do not accept these terms do not use this facility. All payments are subject to the following conditions.
Payment of outstanding amounts
- Settlement terms are 30 days from date of invoice unless otherwise agreed in writing.
- A reminder notice will be issued if payment is not received by the due date.
- Overdue accounts may be passed to a third party for collection, and may result in additional charges being incurred.
- All payments made through this Online Payment Facility must be made in £ Sterling. Any currency conversion costs or other charges incurred shall be payable by the payee and shall not be deductible from the amounts due to the University.
- If you wish to query the detail of any charges raised on your account, please contact the Income Office as detailed below:
Income Office, Tawney Building, Keele University, Staffs. ST5 5BG
Direct Telephone 01782 734323 / 734324 / 733152
Please quote your invoice number or account number (if known) on any correspondence.
The University is registered with the Information Commissioner under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998. Information held on our systems must be collected and used fairly, stored safely and not disclosed to any other person unlawfully.