School of Medicine
Explore this Section
- School of Medicine Home
- School Executive
- MBChB (5 years)
- Postgraduate and Leadership Courses
- International students
- Staff Search
- Contact Details and Enquiries
- Facilities and Virtual Tour
- Image gallery on Flickr
- Keele campus directions and local area
- News & Events
- Intercalated Degrees
- Keele Anatomy and Surgical Training Centre
- Medical Elective Placements (non-Keele students)
- Student Support Services
- Student Council and Societies
- Useful Links
- Public and patient involvement
- Staff vacancies
- / Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences /
- School of Medicine /
- Postgraduate and Leadership Courses /
- Keele Clinical Leadership Academy
Welcome to Keele Clinical Leadership Academy
With many years’ experience of delivering clinical leadership and management courses, we are delighted to offer a range of opportunities to people working in healthcare who want to improve their leadership and management skills.
Clinical Leadership and Management Course for Anaesthetists
Monday 30th January to Wednesday 1st February 2017
Clinical Leadership and Management Course for General Practice
Tuesday 16th & Wednesday 17th May 2017
Click HERE for more information.
- Wednesday 30th November 2016
- Thursday 2nd February 2017
An opportunity to talk to a member of staff about our leadership and management programmes.
Our stand will be situated in the Atrium from 11.30 am to 2.00 pm, at Royal Stoke University Hospital (University Hospitals of North Midlands NHS Trust), near to the restaurant.
Leadership Study Day for Junior Doctors, Nurses, Midwives & Allied Healthcare Professionals
Any junior healthcare professional who wishes to know more about leadership, managing change and leading teams effectively.