Vlog | Marketing - don’t mistake tactics for strategy
In this vlog, Grant Leboff, a guest speaker on Keele University’s Innovation Leadership programme*, discusses the importance of having a clear marketing strategy, exploring the questions you need to be asking to inform this strategy.
A thought leader in his field, Grant focusses on addressing the massive changes that are taking place in a world that is constantly being introduced to new technologies. Challenging sales and marketing conventions that become accepted wisdom, but don’t necessarily deliver results.
Author of five marketing books, the CEO built a successful direct marketing company, which he started in 2002 and later, sold in 2008. As well as undertaking work as a Non-Executive Director, he now has a number of other business interests as well as writing for several papers and being a highly sought-after consultant and speaker for events all over the world.
The Mercia Centre for Innovation Leadership programme is delivered through the Keele University Science & Innovation Park Smart Innovation Hub (Ref: 32R17P01691). This programme is part-funded through the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF) as part of the England Structural and Investments Funds (ESIF) Growth Programme.
- New tool developed by Keele and Oxford scientists could help GPs predict and prevent serious falls
- Keele helps businesses 'deliver genuine solutions to real-world problems'
- Fresh direction for Keele Business School with new Director and suite of new courses
- Calls for international effort to study impact of textile industry on rivers and lakes
- Older musculoskeletal pain patients are at greater risk of worse outcomes from heart attack, stroke, and cancer