"MCIL has been a totally positive experience. We’ve covered so much and, as well as some of the tactical elements, it’s helped me define our mission and goals as a company, so there are strong enduring benefits"Read more about Ollie Moxham, Director, Click Dealer
Innovation Leadership Programme
The Mercia Centre for Innovation Leadership (MCIL) programme supports aspirational business leaders and early-stage entrepreneurs to develop the skills, knowledge and attributes to take their business to the next level.
Delivered by a dedicated team of expert business leaders, academics and Entrepreneurs in Residence, the programme is fully-funded and exclusively open to small-to-medium sized businesses in the Stoke-on-Trent and Staffordshire.
The programme features:
• Six two-day sessions of facilitated group learning
• Coaching, advice and guidance
• A unique blend of action learning - including one-to-one sessions, peer review, activity-based learning, creative challenge-based activity and self-directed learning
• Innovation-focussed action plan for your business
• Access to the latest thinking around innovation and social value, dedicated masterclasses and a unique innovation eco-system
Applications now open for the next cohort, taking place from May-October 2020
Take the first step
Please fill in this form and one of our team will be in touch soon
The programme is open to small- to medium-sized businesses, early-stage and aspiring entrepreneurs and entrepreneurial social innovators. These individuals must be looking to develop products and services, achieve scalable routes to market and achieve strategic business growth. Applicants must be an owner, director or employee of a registered business in the Stoke-on-Trent or Staffordshire area.
BENEFITS TO YOUR BUSINESS
- Dedicated time to focus on innovation and R&D as a strategic driver for your business growth
- Apply world-leading research and knowledge on innovation leadership in order to produce a positive impact on your business’s bottom line
- Access to the wide scientific and technological infrastructure of Keele University
- Be part of a unique innovation network
- Learn from fellow hand-picked entrepreneurs and social innovators
The programme is fully-funded until 2023, and the only cost to participate is your time.
SESSION DATES FOR COHORT 3
Applications now open for cohort 3, taking place from May-October 2020:
• 14-15 May 2020
• 4-5 June 2020
• 25-26 June 2020
• 16-17 July 2020
• 27-28 August 2020
• 1-2 October 2020