Keele shortlisted for best school and education website in the 8th annual Lovie Awards
The Keele University website has been Shortlisted for Best School and Education Website in the 8th Annual Lovie Awards.
With entries from over 33 countries, The Lovie Awards, presented by the International Academy of Digital Arts and Sciences (IADAS), is the most prestigious honour in Europe for excellence across websites, online advertising, internet video, mobile & apps and social.
Since go live of phase one in April, 56% of website visitors have viewed the new templates. Additionally, on A-level results day, the clearing web pages loaded 26% quicker than in 2017.
“Keele University has excelled in its category, showing fantastic prowess in digital innovation and creativity,” said Nicolas Roope, Executive Chair of IADAS. “This award is a testament to the skill, ingenuity, and vision of its creators.”
- Nursing leaders pay tribute to 5,000 Keele-trained nurses and midwives working in the NHS this winter
- Keele University Day Nursery celebrates outstanding Ofsted report
- Government investment for new Institute of Technology is welcomed
- Students rank Keele in UK Top 5 universities
- New degrees in cyber security launched at Keele University