Pay and display
There are a number of Pay & Display parking areas on Keele Campus (please see campus map below) and the Hospital campuses. Parking is not permitted on any campus roads or verges at any time.
Parking charges are enforced on Keele Campus 9.00 am - 17.00 pm Mondays to Fridays. Parking is free during evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
Pay and display car park locations
- Students' Union (car park E2)
- David Weatherall Building (Medical School) (car park A1)
Hartshill and Hospital Campuses: please use the Pay & Display machines in car parks. See more details on Hospital Parking.
JustPark Location ID: 524981
JustPark Location ID: 524983
|2 hours £1||2 hours £1|
|4 hours £3||4 hours £3|
Pay for your parking using JustPark
- All Pay and Display parking can be paid for using the JustPark app, phone line or SMS service
- To pay for your parking using the app, download ‘JustPark Parking’ on your Android or Apple mobile phone.
- You need to register the first time you use it, using your Facebook account, Google account, email address or phone number.
- If you have already downloaded the JustPark app, make sure it is updated to the most recent version.
JustPark PHONE LINE
- Call 01453 488020 to make a payment using your credit card or debit card.
- To pay for your parking via text message you need to register first on the JustPark website (www.justpark.com)
- Then, text 07520 634455 with details of your location, parking duration and digits from your registered card number.
All the JustPark payment options are detailed on the payment machines.
- Parking tariffs are not affected by this service, but JustPark does charge a 10p booking fee.
Electric vehicles (EV)
Keele is proud to provide a number of smart charging hubs for electric vehicles (EV) across campus, featuring 20 points - 16 at 22kW and 4 at 7kW – all of which are currently free to use.