Explore this Section
Are you competing at a national level?
If so, our Talented Athlete Programme can help you to sustain your level of sport during your time here at Keele. We can offer you a range of support, from access to our facilities and coaches, to physiotherapy and support with seeking funding.
How we can support you?
- Gym membership
- Training facilities
- Nutritional advice
- Athletic Union membership
- Assistance in seeking funding
- Talented athlete kit
- Group exercise sessions
Above: Third year student, Nick Browning talks about his experience competing as a TeamGB Cross-triathlete and the support he's received from the Talented Athlete Programme.
All students accepted on to our Talented Athlete Programme will be required to meet the following expectations:
- Fulfil academic requirements and ensure all degree deadlines are met
- Represent the university in a professional manner at all times
- Display the commitment and improvement needed to progress within your sport
- Compete for the university
- Inform the Sports Department of your progress
- Provide publication material of your achievements
To find out more about the programme or to apply, please contact Michael Huss, Sports Development Manager on t: 01782 733343 or e: firstname.lastname@example.org