Keele ranked in UK Top 10 for postgraduate research experience
Keele has been ranked among the UK Top 10 universities for the research opportunities offered to postgraduate students.
The University was placed tenth overall out of 107 institutions in the recent Postgraduate Research Experience Survey (PRES), and also scored highly across many of the individual assessment categories, including achieving third place in the “Supervision” category.
Keele also attained an overall satisfaction score of 86%, and featured in the highest quarter for research culture, research skills and professional development.
The PRES is a national survey of postgraduate research students inviting them to comment on their experiences of studying at postgraduate level, with the results being used to give students the best possible opportunities.
Professor David Amigoni, Pro Vice-Chancellor for Research and Enterprise, said: “This is a fantastic achievement for us and one that we are very proud of.
“The fact that we have ranked so high among so many other universities highlights our commitment to providing the best education and research opportunities for postgraduate students as they pursue their research ambitions.”
- Keele professor contributes to UK government Covid-19 paper
- Breaking the Mould awards return in person for first time post-pandemic
- Flare-ups of gout are linked to heart attack and stroke, says new study
- Keele researchers study the turbulence raging inside distant stars
- Number of cancer patients admitted to hospital with heart disease up by almost a quarter, new study shows