Public Engagement with Research Champions
Our network of academic PER champions are passionate about engaging members of the public with research and have experience in a variety of forms of engagement. They share their experiences, promote PER and contribute to the direction of Keele’s PER vision.
Pro-Vice Chancellor (Research and Enterprise) and Chair of the Public Engagement Network
- Professor David Amigoni - firstname.lastname@example.org
Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences
Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences
Faculty of Natural Sciences
Directorate of Research, Engagement and Innovation
- Ann Pittard - email@example.com
Professional Services contacts
- Dr Amy Farrington, Head of Partnership Development & IP Commercialisation (Medicine & Health) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Joseph Clarke, Partnership Development Officer (Natural Sciences) - email@example.com
- Kerry Jones, Development Manager (Arts & Public Engagement) - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Alex Lomas, Innovation and Business Development Manager (Commercialisation) - email@example.com
- Kirstie Dolphin, PR and Communications Manager (Strategic Communications and Brand Management) - firstname.lastname@example.org
For the School of Primary, Community and Social Care, the Impact Accelerator Unit provides a range of resources to support dissemination and engagement in research.