Explore this Section
RaISE Team - Research and Innovation Support
The RaISE Team is the professional services team responsible for supporting the development of academic projects involving Keele University and its external partners.
The RaISE Team will:
- Help you plan your project in the development phase
- Organise project costings and price the project
- Check that the project is deliverable and that there are the right facilities and support available in the University
- Put any contracts in place that you need for the project
- Guide you through what you need to do to meet regulatory requirements.
The Team was created as a result of a reorganisation and streamlining of Keele’s research and innovation support provision carried out in 2017 to help the University deliver a faster and more effective service for research and collaborative activity led by the Faculties.
The information below will help you understand the support that the RaISE Team can offer you and who to contact to get support.