Within the School of Nursing and Midwifery we have a number of specific courses. Please follow the links below to explore the diverse postgraduate taught courses we have available (and the modules they are composed of) that operate within the School of Nursing & Midwifery and Faculty of Medicine and Health Sciences.
- Adult Nursing MSc
- Advanced Clinical Practice MSc, PgDip, PgCert
- Advanced Practice in Computed Tomographic Colonography PgCert
- Advancing Professional Practice MSc, PgDip, PgCert
- Critical Care Practice PgCert
- Doctorate in Health Science (DHealthSci) Professional Doctorate
- Medical Ethics and Palliative Care MA
- Rheumatology Practice MSc, PgDip, PgCert (entry alternate years)
- Specialist Community Nursing - District Nursing Pathway MSc, PgDip
- Specialist Community Public Health Nursing - Health Visiting Pathway MSc, PgDip
- Specialist Community Public Health Nursing - School Nursing Pathway MSc, PgDip
For further details please contact our Course Administration Office via email@example.com.