Explore this Section
Internships for Keele students and graduates
Get some PAID experience to boost your CV and maybe even land your first job after graduation!
The list below are part time roles that are suitable to be done flexibly around your studies, and some view to longer term full time roles for those who are graduating soon, or have already graduated from Keele University. Adverts on this site have been approved by Keele University. Full details on individual job descriptions:
The Talent Finders, Marketing Intern - 70 hrs (work from home)
- Full or part time flexible hours over the summer,
- Work from home opportunity,
- Excellent exposure to marketing work within a tech/talent development company,
- £8.60 per hour for 70hrs, (paid as a one off tax free bursury upon completion),
- Deadline 1st July 2018,
- The Talent Finders, Marketing Intern -70 hrs
Project 100 hrs - AEON Physics KRISP Associate
- Based at Keele working over the summer,
- Flexible working times, preferably approx 20 hours a week over 5 weeks, (holidays permitting, aiming to finish before Sept 2018)
- Excellent opportunity for a Physics/Astrophysics student to utilise theorical knowledge and apply this within a workplace,
- An innovative project within a growing company,
- 100hrs contract to work on this research project, paid monthly at £10 per hour,
- Support and supervision from the company and the KRISP team/Keele academics,
- Deadline for applications is 25th June, (please apply asap as the advert maybe taken down early if we have lots of early interest)
- AEON Advert Physics KRISP Associate
One year view to perm - Marketing Communications Coordinator - Stone, £20-£25k
- Excellent opportunity to develop a Marketing Communications career
- Closing date 25 June 2018
- Open to current Keele students graduating Summer 2018, and recent Keele graduates and postgraduates
- Marketing Communications Coordinator
Permanent Role - PR Account Planner/Executive with Edson Evers - Stafford
- Leading Staffordshire-based PR and content agency, Edson Evers, is looking to recruit a lively, fun and enthusiastic account planner/executive to join its growing team.
- If you have a passion for creating engaging content in a fast-paced environment, then why not come and be part of our story?
- Closing date Monday 18 June 2018. Open to final year students graduating summer 2018 and recent Keele graduates and postgraduates
- PR Account Planner
Permanent - Language PR Acct Exec - French, German, Italian, Swedish, Chinese
- Excellent opportunity to start a Career in Public Relations with an awesome PR agency
- Closing date 18 June 2018. Open to Keele students graduating now and recent Keele graduates and postgraduate
- Language PR Account Executive
10 weeks f/t - view to Perm - Front End Developer - Burton-on-Trent
- Excellent opportunity for a Computer Science graduate
- Closing date 18 June 2018
- Open to final year Keele students, and recent Keele graduates and postgraduates
- Front End Developer - Haywyre
Permanent - Trainee Graduate Scientist with Environmental Essentials - N-U-Lyme
- Unique opportunity to access a rewarding Career as an Occupational Hygiene Consultant
- You could be a Science or Maths/Physics/Environmental/Geography final year student or graduate, with a desire to train into this profession
- Closing date 26 June 2018, early applications may secure an early interview. Open to Keele final year students and recent Keele graduates only.
- Trainee Graduate Scientist with Environmental Essentials - Newcastle-under-Lyme
Graduate Web Developer with CSI Media - Crewe
- Excellent opportunity to gain some experience within a web development team and a chance for a permanent job
- 3-10 weeks, view to permanent. Open to final year Keele students and recent Keele graduates and postgraduates
- Closing date 29 July 2018
- Graduate Web Developer
View to permanent - Web Developer - Eccleshall
- Excellent opportunity to join an award winning agency and develop your skills
- Closing date 19 June 2018, open to Keele students graduating summer 2018 and recent Keele graduates and postgraduate
- Website Developer
For each role that you apply for, we will require a Keele Internships Application Form plus your CV and your Cover Letter. We do encourage you to apply for more than one role to keep your options open.
Please note that we may withdraw adverts earlier than the advertised deadline if we recieve lots of suitable applications, therefore if you are interested in a particular role please apply asap to avoid disappointment and do not wait until the deadline. We have some Top Tips for advice on getting an internship.
IMPORTANT DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT - By submitting your application to us you are agreeing to us forwarding your details to relevant companies offering internships. We may also forward your CV to companies who are shortly planning to advertise with us.