Explore this Section
Internships for Keele students and graduates
Get some PAID experience to boost your CV and maybe even land your first job after graduation!
The list below are part time roles that are suitable to be done flexibly around your studies, and some view to longer term full time roles for those who are graduating soon, or have already graduated from Keele University. Adverts on this site have been approved by Keele University. Full details on individual job descriptions:
Permanent - Multilingual PR Acct Exec - French, German, Italian, Swedish, Chinese
- Excellent opportunity to start a Career in Public Relations with an awesome PR agency
- Closing date 30 May 2018. Open to Keele students graduating now and recent Keele graduates and postgraduates
- View to perm - Multilingual PR Acct Exec - French,German,Italian,Swedish,Chinese
10 weeks - view to permanent - Trainee Graphic Designer - Hanley
- Excellent opportunity for someone passionate about a career in graphic design
- Closing date 30 May 2018.
- Open to final year Keele students and recent graduates and postgraduates
- Graphic Design Intern - Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent
10 weeks f/t - view to Perm - Front End Developer - Burton-on-Trent
- Excellent opportunity for a Computer Science graduate
- Closing date 30 May 2018
- Open to final year Keele students, and recent Keele graduates and postgraduates
- Front End Developer - Haywyre
100 hours project - Drone Survey Associates - Keele
- Interesting research project around Drones being used on landfill sites
- Suitable for students interested in aerial survey technology/spectometry
- Closing date 25 May 2018. Open to current Keele students and recent Keele graduates
- CQA - Keele
Permanent Role - Trainee Occupational Hygiene Consultant - N-U-Lyme
- Unique opportunity to access a rewarding Career as an Occupational Hygiene Consultant
- You could be a Science or Maths/Physics/Environmental/Geography final year student or graduate, with a desire to train into this profession
- Closing date 26 June 2018, early applications may secure an early interview. Open to Keele final year students and recent Keele graduates only.
- Trainee Occupational Hygiene Consultant
Graduate Web Developer with CSI Media - Crewe
- Excellent opportunity to gain some experience within a web development team and a chance for a permanent job
- 3-10 weeks, view to permanent. Open to final year Keele students and recent Keele graduates and postgraduates
- Closing date 29 July 2018
- Graduate Web Developer
View to permanent - Web Developer - Eccleshall
- Excellent opportunity to join an award winning agency and develop your skills
- Closing date 31 May 2018, open to Keele students graduating summer 2018 and recent Keele graduates and postgraduates
- Website Developer
For each role that you apply for, we will require a Keele Internships Application Form plus your CV and your Cover Letter. We do encourage you to apply for more than one role to keep your options open.
Please note that we may withdraw adverts earlier than the advertised deadline if we recieve lots of suitable applications, therefore if you are interested in a particular role please apply asap to avoid disappointment and do not wait until the deadline. We have some Top Tips for advice on getting an internship.
IMPORTANT DATA PROTECTION STATEMENT - By submitting your application to us you are agreeing to us forwarding your details to relevant companies offering internships. We may also forward your CV to companies who are shortly planning to advertise with us.