Geography at Keele ranked in UK Top 10
Keele University has ranked in the top 10 UK universities to study Geography in a prestigious national ranking.
The Guardian University Guide 2024 has seen Geography at Keele ranked 10th in the UK out of more than 70 UK universities teaching the subject.
The guide ranks courses at UK universities on a number of metrics including student satisfaction with teaching, staff to student ratio, and career prospects after graduating.
Sustainability is at the heart of everything Keele University does, with students in the School of Geography, Geology and Environment (GGE) learning from research-active academics working at the forefront of fields including green technology, smart energy, and environmental science.
Professor Clare Holdsworth, Head of School in GGE, said: “We are delighted with the recognition of the quality of our teaching in the Guardian University Guide 2024. In GGE we strive to put students’ learning and experience first and the dedication of staff in delivering this is endorsed in this national ranking.”
- Keele University malaria research receives $750,000 backing from prestigious philanthropic foundation
- Keele University helping prepare Staffordshire for net zero future
- New purpose-built insectary will enhance Keele's world-leading research
- Keele degree leads to Daniel working with Premier League stars
- Keele University supports £2m climate education expansion for England's young learners