Keele celebrates new partnership in Singapore
- Keele has joined forces with Kingston International School, in Singapore
- The move will see Keele’s MA Education Leadership and Management Programme delivered locally, in Singapore
- The partnership enhances Keele’s global reach
Partnership with Kingston International School
Students in Singapore will now be able to gain Keele University degrees following the signing of a formal partnership.
Kingston International School (KIS) has joined forces with Keele to deliver its MA Education Leadership and Management programme, in a move that will widen international access to Keele's degree programmes and contribute to the University’s internationalisation strategy.
Ensuring standards are maintained
A link tutor will oversee communication between Keele and KIS, to ensure the quality and standards in teaching and learning environment for students remain comparable to those at Keele. The programme will be taught by experienced KIS academic staff, who will work closely with counterparts at Keele. It is anticipated the course could see its first intake of students in September.
An exciting opportunity
Aneta Hayes, Academic Lead for Internationalisation, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, said: "It is fantastic to partner with KIS on this new programme. This is a brilliant opportunity through which we are widening access to Keele's degrees in ways that do not require students to come to Keele. This is an innovation for our faculty, and it enhances our approaches to internationalisation."
- New report reveals scale of Keele University's economic contribution to region
- Keele establishes new independent investment company with regional university partners
- Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust awarded University Trust status
- Keele-developed training tool commissioned by NHS
- Joint Education Institute approved with leading Chinese university
Media Relations Manager
+44 1782 733857
Senior Communications Officer
+44 1782 734925
+44 7775 033274
Strategic Communications and Brand firstname.lastname@example.org.