Keele celebrates new partnership in Singapore
- Keele has joined forces with Kingston International School, in Singapore
- The move will see Keele’s MA Education Leadership and Management Programme delivered locally, in Singapore
- The partnership enhances Keele’s global reach
Partnership with Kingston International School
Students in Singapore will now be able to gain Keele University degrees following the signing of a formal partnership.
Kingston International School (KIS) has joined forces with Keele to deliver its MA Education Leadership and Management programme, in a move that will widen international access to Keele's degree programmes and contribute to the University’s internationalisation strategy.
Ensuring standards are maintained
A link tutor will oversee communication between Keele and KIS, to ensure the quality and standards in teaching and learning environment for students remain comparable to those at Keele. The programme will be taught by experienced KIS academic staff, who will work closely with counterparts at Keele. It is anticipated the course could see its first intake of students in September.
An exciting opportunity
Aneta Hayes, Academic Lead for Internationalisation, Faculty of Humanities and Social Sciences, said: "It is fantastic to partner with KIS on this new programme. This is a brilliant opportunity through which we are widening access to Keele's degrees in ways that do not require students to come to Keele. This is an innovation for our faculty, and it enhances our approaches to internationalisation."
- Plans unveiled for exciting Keele in Town development
- Keele celebrates strong links with NHS to mark service’s 75th anniversary
- Celebrating our Good and Outstanding Ofsted results
- New course launched at Keele to prepare students for green industrial revolution
- Keele welcomes 10,000 guests to campus for summer graduation week