Keele director selected for prestigious Santander programme
Keele's Dr Tracy Nevatte, Director of Research Strategy Delivery, recently won a coveted place on Santander's W50 programme, which provides high-performance training to 50 female leaders from across the world in partnership with the London School of Economics and Political Science.
Dr Nevatte was selected from over 10,000 international applicants for this prestigious programme.
The programme equips the next generation of female leaders with training, tools and leadership skills required to advance and succeed in leadership positions.
After completing the programme last month, Tracy said: "Through thought-provoking sessions, coaching, and profile assessments, the programme has really helped me as a woman in a leadership position to understand my leadership style and how I can continue to improve it. I'm incredibly grateful for the opportunity."
Topics covered included negotiations in a multicultural landscape, leading an inclusive team, communicating with impact, and how to influence. "It was fantastic to be taught by academics at LSE who are leading cutting edge research in these areas" says Tracy, who has also gained many new international connections from the programme across public and private sectors.
- Plans unveiled for exciting Keele in Town development
- Keele celebrates strong links with NHS to mark service’s 75th anniversary
- Celebrating our Good and Outstanding Ofsted results
- New course launched at Keele to prepare students for green industrial revolution
- Keele welcomes 10,000 guests to campus for summer graduation week