Keele University climbs to highest ever position in Guardian University Guide
Keele University has climbed to its highest ever position in a prestigious ranking of UK universities.
This strong performance came in the same weekend that Keele welcomed a record number of new students to the university, and just months after it was named Britain’s best university in the Student Crowd Awards.
The University has been ranked 32nd in the Guardian University Guide 2023, making this year’s performance its highest ever ranking in the national league table.
The table ranks universities on several metrics including their students’ levels of satisfaction and career prospects after graduating.
Professor Mark Ormerod, Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Provost said: “I am delighted by Keele’s performance in this year’s Guardian University Guide, our highest ever ranking, which reflects many of our strengths as a university, following on from being named the UK’s best university in this year’s Student Crowd Awards.
“This weekend we have welcomed a record number of new students to the university, so the timing of this news is particularly nice.”
- New report reveals scale of Keele University's economic contribution to region
- Keele establishes new independent investment company with regional university partners
- Midlands Partnership NHS Foundation Trust awarded University Trust status
- Keele-developed training tool commissioned by NHS
- Joint Education Institute approved with leading Chinese university
Media Relations Manager
+44 1782 733857
Senior Communications Officer
+44 1782 734925
+44 7775 033274
Strategic Communications and Brand firstname.lastname@example.org.