Keele University climbs to highest ever position in Guardian University Guide
Keele University has climbed to its highest ever position in a prestigious ranking of UK universities.
This strong performance came in the same weekend that Keele welcomed a record number of new students to the university, and just months after it was named Britain’s best university in the Student Crowd Awards.
The University has been ranked 32nd in the Guardian University Guide 2023, making this year’s performance its highest ever ranking in the national league table.
The table ranks universities on several metrics including their students’ levels of satisfaction and career prospects after graduating.
Professor Mark Ormerod, Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Provost said: “I am delighted by Keele’s performance in this year’s Guardian University Guide, our highest ever ranking, which reflects many of our strengths as a university, following on from being named the UK’s best university in this year’s Student Crowd Awards.
“This weekend we have welcomed a record number of new students to the university, so the timing of this news is particularly nice.”
- New tool developed by Keele and Oxford scientists could help GPs predict and prevent serious falls
- Keele helps businesses 'deliver genuine solutions to real-world problems'
- Fresh direction for Keele Business School with new Director and suite of new courses
- Calls for international effort to study impact of textile industry on rivers and lakes
- Older musculoskeletal pain patients are at greater risk of worse outcomes from heart attack, stroke, and cancer