New Greggs store opens on Keele campus
A new Greggs store is now open on the Keele University campus.
Located on Union Square, the new store offers a range of sweet and savoury choices to grab on-the-go, from pasties and cakes, to freshly made salads and breakfast rolls.
There is a range of vegetarian and vegan options on offer, including the popular Vegan Sausage Roll, and sweet treats such as doughnuts and cookies. The menu also includes a selection of hot drinks, all of which are 100% Fairtrade.
Outdoor seating is available, and the store will be open seven days a week.
Professor Trevor McMillan, Vice-Chancellor of Keele University, said: "I am delighted to welcome Greggs to Keele. This new store is a fantastic addition to our broad and exciting food and retail offer, adding to the excellent on-campus experience we provide for our students and staff."
Holly Brooks, Keele SU’s Union Development and Democracy Officer, added: “I’m really excited for the opening of Greggs on campus! It will be a great addition to our food and drink offering and add more variety to our lunch time choices - whether that's a Steak Bake or a Vegan Sausage Roll, there's something for everyone!”
This news follows the recent expansion of Keele’s on-campus food and retail offer, with the opening of a new CENTRAL food emporium and social learning space which is located in Chancellor’s building, and a new Co-op store which opened on Union Square this month.
Click here to view Greggs winter vacation opening times.
- Keele professor contributes to UK government Covid-19 paper
- Breaking the Mould awards return in person for first time post-pandemic
- Flare-ups of gout are linked to heart attack and stroke, says new study
- Keele researchers study the turbulence raging inside distant stars
- Number of cancer patients admitted to hospital with heart disease up by almost a quarter, new study shows