Virtual exhibition celebrating the work of local artists to return this summer
The work of artists from Staffordshire, Cheshire and Shropshire will once again be available for the public to enjoy online this year.
Artists can submit their work for selection for free between Friday 28 May and Sunday 20 June 2021 and there are a range of prizes on offer for this year’s entrants. To make a submission, entrants should complete the online form and email their artwork to firstname.lastname@example.org. The exhibition will open on 31 July 2021 and will run throughout the summer.
Steph Wright from ArtsKeele, said: “Last year’s virtual exhibition was a huge success, and we were delighted to welcome returning and new artists to the show. We hope we can grow once again and showcase the work of talented artists in the local areas. We are looking forward to welcoming everyone’s artwork!”
The exhibition, which usually takes place in the historic Burslem School of Art, is run in conjunction with Appetite, Burslem School of Art, City Learning Trust, and Barewall Gallery.
Contact email@example.com to find out more about the exhibition or to be added to the ArtsKeele mailing list.
- Keele professor contributes to UK government Covid-19 paper
- Breaking the Mould awards return in person for first time post-pandemic
- Flare-ups of gout are linked to heart attack and stroke, says new study
- Keele researchers study the turbulence raging inside distant stars
- Number of cancer patients admitted to hospital with heart disease up by almost a quarter, new study shows