Students rank Keele in UK Top 5 universities
Keele University has climbed impressively in a university ranking based purely on student reviews, ranking 5th out of all universities in the UK and winning five awards in total.
The Student Crowd 2021 University Awards published today (Thursday, 29th July) have seen Keele achieve 5th place in the Best UK Universities 2021 table, while also scoring highly in several other categories, including 5th place in the UK for Best Teaching Quality; 3rd place for Best Course Content; and 3rd place for Best Personal Tutor.
The Student Crowd awards are based on reviews from nearly 20,000 students across 11 different categories, with students rating their university out of 5 stars. This is an independent award and is based purely on real students' experiences which create the university rankings.
Professor Mark Ormerod, Deputy Vice-Chancellor and Provost of Keele University said: “We are delighted to hear that direct feedback from our students has resulted in our extremely strong rankings in these awards. To rank so highly across five of the 11 different categories, including 5th place in the Best UK Universities award, is both fantastic and humbling.
“All our staff have worked extremely hard to deliver a high-quality experience for our students during a hugely challenging period, but credit is also due to our students who have responded incredibly well to the very significant disruption to their studies and learning experience.”
- Keele professor contributes to UK government Covid-19 paper
- Breaking the Mould awards return in person for first time post-pandemic
- Flare-ups of gout are linked to heart attack and stroke, says new study
- Keele researchers study the turbulence raging inside distant stars
- Number of cancer patients admitted to hospital with heart disease up by almost a quarter, new study shows