Keele ranks Top 75 in global ‘Golden Age’ league table
Keele University has been ranked Top 75 in the world in a league table charting the best universities founded since the Second World War.
The Times Higher Education has placed Keele in 75th in its global Golden Age University Rankings 2020.
The table features institutions established in the period between 1945 and 1966, which the Times Higher Education describes as the “Golden Age” in global higher education, characterised by rapid university expansion and increasing investment in research.
The rankings are underpinned by 13 different metrics, and include data on teaching, research reputation, and research productivity.
- Keele University helps councils take control of climate futures
- International student graduates after becoming integral part of Keele community
- NASA points the James Webb Space Telescope at an exoplanet discovered by Keele
- Kate graduates with first class honours after realising her potential at Keele
- Bentley Motors benefits from Keele digital transformation expertise