Radiography at Keele ranked in the UK Top 3 for student satisfaction
Radiography students at Keele have ranked their course second in the UK for student satisfaction, in the National Student Survey (NSS) 2020.
Final year students also ranked their course first out of 28 universities for academic support and learning resources.
Radiography at Keele was introduced by the School of Allied Health Professions in 2017, which provides a dynamic, forward-thinking and inclusive learning environment offering a number of undergraduate and postgraduate programmes, short courses, and stand-alone modules.
The NSS is a high profile annual survey of nearly half a million students across the UK. The survey gathers opinions from students about their time in higher education, asking them to provide honest feedback on what is has been like to study on their course at their university or college.
- Plans unveiled for exciting Keele in Town development
- Keele celebrates strong links with NHS to mark service’s 75th anniversary
- Celebrating our Good and Outstanding Ofsted results
- New course launched at Keele to prepare students for green industrial revolution
- Keele welcomes 10,000 guests to campus for summer graduation week