Keele ranked in UK Top 10 for Student Experience
Keele University has ranked in the UK Top 10 for the Best Student Experience in The Times and The Sunday Times Good University Guide 2020.
In England, medicine at Keele is ranked 3rd behind only Oxford and Cambridge, and received a score of 99.6% for graduate prospects. Also in England, Nursing ranked 6th with a perfect 100% score for graduate prospects.
Other subject areas at Keele also ranked in the UK Top 20 including:
- Radiography (12th)
- Pharmacy and Pharmacology (15th)
- American Studies (15th)
- Chemistry (18th)
- Criminology (17th)
Professor Trevor McMillan, Vice Chancellor at Keele University, commented: “I’m immensely proud of Keele ranking in the Top 10, especially during its momentous 70th anniversary year, reaffirming its commitment to offering an outstanding student experience and teaching quality. This is a reflection of the dedication of our staff, high-quality research-led education and graduate employment prospects that Keele has to offer.”
Keele also placed 26th for teaching quality and climbed to 46th in the overall rankings out of 134 universities.
- Keele strikes Gold in national assessment of education
- Keele’s contributions to local growth and regeneration praised in national framework
- Post Office returns to Keele University campus for students, staff, and the public
- Anatomy services manager shortlisted in “Oscars of Higher Education”
- Research underway at Keele to help guide treatment of rare developmental disease