Keele ranked in UK Top 3 for postgraduate business courses
Keele has been ranked in the UK Top 3 universities for business and administrative courses in a recent survey.
In the latest Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey (PTES), the University was placed third out of 61 institutions for postgraduate business courses including business, management, finance and accounting courses and attained an overall satisfaction score of 91%.
Keele’s Business School was also ranked first in the UK for the areas of ‘Assessment’, ‘Engagement’ and ‘Teaching’ in the survey.
The PTES is a national survey of postgraduate taught students inviting them to comment on their experiences of studying at postgraduate level, with the results being used to give future students the best possible opportunities.
Professor Kurt Allman, Director of Keele Business School, said: “This is fantastic news for the School. We are committed to providing a positive experience for our students and it is great to see that they rate us so highly in this survey.”
- Keele professor contributes to UK government Covid-19 paper
- Breaking the Mould awards return in person for first time post-pandemic
- Flare-ups of gout are linked to heart attack and stroke, says new study
- Keele researchers study the turbulence raging inside distant stars
- Number of cancer patients admitted to hospital with heart disease up by almost a quarter, new study shows