Psychology at Keele ranked in Global Top 175
Keele University’s School of Psychology has climbed into the Global Top 175 in the 2020 Times Higher Education World University Rankings.
Psychology at Keele has been ranked among the world's most elite institutions, reaching the top 175 in this year’s table. The 2020 Times Higher Education World University Rankings for specific subjects use the same rigorous and balanced range of 13 performance indicators as the overall World University Rankings.
The University has four subject areas featured in the rankings, including Life Sciences; Physical Sciences; and Pre-clinical, Clinical and Health.
Dr Jim Grange, Head of the School of Psychology, said: "Being in the Top 200 last year was a huge achievement, so we are delighted that we have replicated and improved upon this result this year by climbing into the Top 175. We have a wonderful team of academics and professional support dedicated to research and education excellence; it is fantastic to see their hard work being recognised in this way."
For more information about the rankings, visit the 2020 Times Higher Education World University league table.
- Keele strikes Gold in national assessment of education
- Keele’s contributions to local growth and regeneration praised in national framework
- Post Office returns to Keele University campus for students, staff, and the public
- Anatomy services manager shortlisted in “Oscars of Higher Education”
- Research underway at Keele to help guide treatment of rare developmental disease