Three Keele Subjects Ranked in UK Top 10
Forensic Science, Nursing, and Medicine at Keele University have all been ranked in the UK Top 10 in the latest Complete University Guide.
Forensic Science has climbed to an impressive second place in the UK in the 2020 edition of the guide, behind only Dundee.
The Complete University Guide league tables rank UK universities both nationally and in 70 different subject areas. The 70 subject tables are based on five measures (Entry Standards, Student Satisfaction, Research Quality, Research Intensity, and Graduate Prospects) and include 143 universities, university colleges and specialist higher education institutions.
- Nursing leaders pay tribute to 5,000 Keele-trained nurses and midwives working in the NHS this winter
- Keele University Day Nursery celebrates outstanding Ofsted report
- Government investment for new Institute of Technology is welcomed
- Students rank Keele in UK Top 5 universities
- New degrees in cyber security launched at Keele University