Oxford fellowship for Keele professor
Professor Dominic Janes from the School of Humanities is working on a project on gender and student societies (c.1880-1940) as part of a fellowship at the University of Oxford.
Professor Janes is currently working in the Oxford archives as a visiting researcher based at Merton College.
Prior to joining Keele, Professor Janes was a senior lecturer at Birkbeck, University of London, and has also held positions at Cambridge and Lancaster.
- Keele University malaria research receives $750,000 backing from prestigious philanthropic foundation
- Keele University helping prepare Staffordshire for net zero future
- New purpose-built insectary will enhance Keele's world-leading research
- Keele degree leads to Daniel working with Premier League stars
- Keele University supports £2m climate education expansion for England's young learners