Oxford fellowship for Keele professor
Professor Dominic Janes from the School of Humanities is working on a project on gender and student societies (c.1880-1940) as part of a fellowship at the University of Oxford.
Professor Janes is currently working in the Oxford archives as a visiting researcher based at Merton College.
Prior to joining Keele, Professor Janes was a senior lecturer at Birkbeck, University of London, and has also held positions at Cambridge and Lancaster.
- Keele professor contributes to UK government Covid-19 paper
- Breaking the Mould awards return in person for first time post-pandemic
- Flare-ups of gout are linked to heart attack and stroke, says new study
- Keele researchers study the turbulence raging inside distant stars
- Number of cancer patients admitted to hospital with heart disease up by almost a quarter, new study shows