Keele subjects enter global rankings
Seven subject groups at Keele University have been included in the 2019 Times Higher Education World University rankings.
Keele University has been ranked in the Top 200 for Psychology subjects, Top 300 for Education, and Top 400 for Life Sciences and Pre-clinical, Clinical & Health. Social Sciences subjects have been ranked in the Top 500, and Physical Sciences has entered the Top 800.
Keele is also ranked in the Arts and Humanities table.
The 2019 Times Higher Education World University Rankings uses the same rigorous and balanced range of 13 performance indicators as the overall World University Rankings, but the methodology has been recalibrated to suit the individual fields.
The social sciences subjects ranking highlights the universities that are leading across sociology, geography, politics and international studies, and communication and media studies subjects.
The education subjects ranking highlights the universities that are leading across education, teacher training and academic studies in education subjects.
Overall, 11 subject rankings will be published on four different dates, with the results released throughout October and November.
- Nursing leaders pay tribute to 5,000 Keele-trained nurses and midwives working in the NHS this winter
- Keele University Day Nursery celebrates outstanding Ofsted report
- Government investment for new Institute of Technology is welcomed
- Students rank Keele in UK Top 5 universities
- New degrees in cyber security launched at Keele University