Keele Top 10 in UK for Health Professions
Keele has been ranked in the Top 10 universities in the UK to study Health Professions in the Guardian University Guide 2019.
Health Professions at Keele include Physiotherapy, Rehabilitation Science and Radiography, and make up the School of Health and Rehabilitation.
Health Professions at Keele received an impressive 93% score for student satisfaction with teaching, and a perfect 100% for employability within six months after graduating.
Professor Anand Pandyan, Head of the School of Health and Rehabilitation, said: “I am thrilled that all the hard work and dedication of our staff, both academic and clinical, and our students, has resulted in our School maintaining its Top 10 position. I believe our innovative curriculum and portfolio will ensure that our future graduates will continue to be sought after both nationally and internationally.”
The School of Health and Rehabilitation - based on the main Keele University campus - has strong links with Primary Care and Health Sciences, and embraces a vision of patient-centred care, with state-of-the-art equipment for teaching and student research projects, and excellent links with local healthcare providers, ensuring that students gain the hands-on experience they need to excel in their careers.
Overall, Keele has maintained its national top 40 position in the Guardian University Guide league table.
- Keele University helps councils take control of climate futures
- International student graduates after becoming integral part of Keele community
- NASA points the James Webb Space Telescope at an exoplanet discovered by Keele
- Kate graduates with first class honours after realising her potential at Keele
- Bentley Motors benefits from Keele digital transformation expertise