This is Keele
Established over 70 years ago by the former Vice-Chancellor of Oxford University, Keele created the blueprint for modern-day higher education in Britain.
Keele is committed to the Real Living Wage
In January 2023, we agreed a pay uplift for Operational staff meaning that we will continue to voluntarily meet the Real Living Wage, now £10.90 per hour, for colleagues on the lowest pay point. All apprentices are also paid the Real Living Wage from 1 January 2023.
The Real Living Wage is independently calculated by the Real Living Foundation and reflects living costs, rather than a government national minimum (the national living wage).
Affiliated and Partnership Vacancies
|External Web Link
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) information
In accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), any information provided by applicants will be stored in manual and electronic files, and will be used by Keele University in accordance with the Regulation - in particular, for equal opportunities monitoring. If you are offered an appointment, you may be asked to provide additional information, for instance, completing a medical questionnaire and undergoing a medical examination if required.
Further information on how we use your personal information can be found at: keele.ac.uk/informationgovernance/checkyourinformationisbeinghandledcorrectly/
- Athena Swan - supporting gender equality
- Stonewall's Diversity Champions programme - proud member of the programme
- Disability Confident Committed - committed to interviewing disabled applicants who meet the minimum job criteria
- Race Equality Charter - supporting race equality
- Defence Employer Recognition Scheme - proudly supporting those who serve