Our University Reception is located in the Denise Coates Foundation Building (IC6). We’re just a short walk from the central teaching buildings, Library, and Students’ Union.
Essential services for students (especially resident students) and visitors of Keele University remain open.
However, many services are being run from off campus (staff working from home) so please bear that in mind when trying to contact the University.
Phone and email contacts for individual staff and all departments can be found on the University website: https://www.keele.ac.uk/
Key departments email addresses:
- Student Services team - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Records - email@example.com
- Students Union - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Student Money Advice - email@example.com
- Student Accommodation - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Library - email@example.com
- Admissions - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Human Resources - email@example.com
- IT Services - firstname.lastname@example.org
- University Finance - email@example.com
You are advised to contact the relevant department direct and by email.
The Student and Visitor Services Welcome point at Denise Coates Foundation building is staffed from 8am* to 5pm Monday to Friday (*from 9am to 5pm in Tawney building)- or you can call us on 01782 732000. To speak to someone out of hours please call - 01782 733004.
parking on campus
Details of how to book visitor parking and how to apply for student and staff parking permits can be found here.