On our MSc, whether to help you understand other cultures or how to negotiate different trade models and complex legalities, your learning is grounded in real-world practice. We’ll share case studies from our own research and take advantage of our excellent corporate links to organise study trips, guest speakers and ‘live’ projects to grow your experience.
- Keele is ranked 3rd in the UK for business by the Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey (PTES 2019). 91.3% overall student satisfaction with Keele Business School (2019 Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey).
- Boost your employability by gaining an international perspective and a broader world view to solve commercial challenges.
- Taught by an international faculty who will share their latest research on topics as diverse as operation management systems in Toyota, entrepreneurship in Chinese SMEs, equality and diversity, and sustainable consumption.
- Our Grand Challenges lecture series invites speakers to provide fresh perspectives on the political, ethical and intellectual problems we face as a world today, while our Lunchtime Lectures centre on leadership in the context of complexity and inclusion.
- Our graduates work in a variety of roles, from junior analysts to senior lending officers and assistant managers, for large multinational corporations and SMEs, including China Central Television and Sportcal (Sports market intelligence).
*Please note that our students’ health and wellbeing is paramount, therefore contact and work-based activities have been adapted to include remote / virtual approaches, due to the global pandemic.
Richard Staunton, MSc International Business
"The course introduced cross-cultural issues pertaining to working in modern business, which I found particularly fascinating" - read more about Richard Staunton, MSc International Business