Our goal is to develop socially responsible and innovative business thinkers. Accredited by both the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), our course will give you a comprehensive grounding in financial and non-financial reporting and analysis, together with the rigorous accounting and financial management knowledge needed to set you on the path to either becoming a Chartered Accountant or pursuing a PhD, should you wish. We provide flexible and innovative teaching methods, capitalising on our strong ties to the business community.
- Keele is ranked 3rd in the UK for business by the Postgraduate Taught Experience Survey (PTES 2019).
- Accredited by the Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) and the Chartered Institute of Management Accountants (CIMA), offering moderate exemptions from professional exams on successful completion.
- Access to our Bloomberg Financial Lab with all its economic, financial and business real-time data, world news, analyses and reports from the world’s biggest financial organisations.
- Option to complete the Bloomberg Market Concepts (BMC) certificate free of charge.
- Large choice of optional modules allows you to tailor your studies to match your interests.
- Gain substantial practical experience through a consultancy project, work placement or entrepreneurship year*
- Get paid to work alongside an academic expert on a ‘live’ research project to help local SMEs bring innovative products and services to market quicker through Keele Research and Innovation Support Programme (KRISP).
*Please note that our students’ health and wellbeing is paramount, therefore contact and work-based activities have been adapted to include remote / virtual approaches, due to the global pandemic.
Sam Lazenby, Accounting and Financial Management graduate
"At postgraduate level at Keele, the class sizes are much smaller than I’d experienced whilst doing my BA, and there were additional contact hours too." - read more about Sam Lazenby, Accounting and Financial Management graduate
Phuong Bui Thanh, Accounting and Financial Management graduate
"Keele was ranked No.1 in the UK for student satisfaction in the National Student Survey (NSS) according to the Times Higher Education in 2018" - read more about Phuong Bui Thanh, Accounting and Financial Management graduate
Sana Tahir, Accounting and Financial Management graduate
"The course provides a good set of knowledge and skills needed for my career and the amount of support available from teachers is highly appreciable." - read more about Sana Tahir, Accounting and Financial Management graduate
Nadeesha Muthuthanthrige, Accounting and Financial Management graduate
"I chose this course as it is ideal for my career development as a financial analyst; the content of this course is updated with current industry requirements." - read more about Nadeesha Muthuthanthrige, Accounting and Financial Management graduate
Fred, MSc Accounting and Financial Management graduate
"The fact that the lecturers were always available to discuss any challenges I had during my time of study was very exciting. The school was also very transparent in its dealings with me and I was never confused about anything during my time in Keele."