Keele has a long experience and unparalleled expertise in running combined honours degrees, which allow you to study two subjects to degree level. For example, Physics and Mathematics, Astrophysics and Geology, Physics and Computer Science, or Astrophysics and Forensic Science. You can do a combination simply because both subjects interest you, or because you think they will work particularly well together for your future career or postgraduate studies. Alternatively, specialise in Physics / Astrophysics and study your subject in greater breadth and depth with our single honours degrees.
For more details about our Physics and Astrophysics Courses see our Brochure.
- An open-door policy with flexible contact hours for excellent access to staff when you need advice or feedback
- Self-contained instruction in all requisite mathematics and computing
- Degrees accredited by the Institute of Physics
- Top 5 ranking for student satisfaction in the National Student Survey
- Research-driven teaching
- Opportunities to study abroad.