Directorate of Human Resources
Explore this Section
Equality & Diversity
Keele is a diverse, inclusive and professional community that respects individuals and enables them to strive for success in order to contribute positively and sustainably in the local region, wider society and national economy.
Our students, academics and professional staff are drawn from over 100 different countries. That rich mix of cultures and our strong sense of community and cohesion provide opportunities for all staff and students to live, work and socialise in an internationalised environment. This enhances our global outlook and helps Keele act as a local and regional gateway to the rest of the world.
At Keele we value the rights, responsibilities and dignity of individuals through our commitment to equality and diversity and place our Keele community at the heart of everything that we do. Keele strives to be one of the leading Universities in the country by creating a positive environment where everybody is valued and is able to reach their potential.
Equality and Diversity Strategy
• Keele Vision • Keele Equality & Diversity Strategy • E&D Action Planning group
Equality and Diversity Support
• Sexual Violence • Student Equality Policies
Staff and Student Diversity Networks
• Staff LGBT Network • Staff Disabilities Network • Staff BME & International Network
• Athena Swan • Race Equality Charter • Disability Confident • Stonewall
Annual E&D Reports and Monitoring
• Staff & Student E&D Profiles • Annual E&D Report • Equal Pay Audit • Providing Personal Data
E&D Training and Guidance
• E&D Courses • SSDS Guidance for Staff • Unconscious Bias • Prevent/Safeguarding
Tweets by @EqualityKeele