Join the team

Interested in helping out with Residence Life? Whether you’re interested in becoming a Halls Rep or Resident Adviser, there’s something for everyone.

Applications to be a Halls Rep are open all year - just register below.

Applications to become a Resident Adviser usually open in January, but if you'd like to be informed when applications are open, you can register below. When applications are opened, you will receive emails to your Keele University email address to let you know:

  • Applications have opened
  • When information talks are (attendance compulsory for successful application)
  • The closing date of applications