Parents' and carers' forum
The Parents’ and Carers’ forum seeks to provide a supportive and informative network opportunity for those working and studying at Keele with parental and care responsibilities. We welcome
- mothers, fathers, partners or expectant parents;
- grandparents and others with childcare responsibilities; and
- those with care responsibilities for another adult.
The aims of the network are to:
- Provide insight and feedback as to how the University might support the needs of employees and students with parental and caring responsibilities in line with our commitments to Equality & Diversity and to the Athena Swan Charter
- Develop a programme of activities that would be of interest and value to the network members
- Raise awareness of staff and student policy and information available to ensure resources and practices are accessed to support parents and carers working and studying at Keele
- Provide a safe and supportive networking opportunity for staff and students with parental and/or caring responsibilities to meet socially and informally across the University
The Parents’ & Carers’ forum is delighted to welcome new members. Existing staff can join via the Parent and Carer forum Microsoft Team. For any other queries please contact Hannah Barjat.