School of Health and Rehabilitation
Explore this Section
- / Faculty of Medicine & Health Sciences /
- School of Health & Rehabilitation /
- Practice Educators Courses /
- How to Book a Place on a Practice Educators Course
How to Book a Place on a Practice Educators Course
To book a place on any of our practice educator courses you can either:-
- Complete the PE Course Booking Form and either post or e-mail the clinical team stating which session, dates, your clinical base, speciality and telephone number. E-mail address: email@example.com
- Phone the clinical team on tel: 01782 734562
We try to acknowledge every booking request we receive by e-mail. If the course is fully booked we will let you know straight away. We will only confirm places with you 6 -8 weeks prior to the course with a confirmation email and any pre-course information.
Car parking: Reserved parking will be arranged for you near to the MacKay Building. Further information will be sent out via email to you once you are booked onto a course.
Refreshments: Tea coffee and soft drinks are provided throughout the day. There are various outlets in campus where lunch can be purchased.