Explore this Section
|Subject area:||Environment / Sustainability|
|Programme:||PhD / MPhil|
|Duration:||PhD – 3 years full-time, 6 years part-time
MPhil – 1 year full-time, 2 years part-time
|Starting Date:||Any time of the year|
|Entry Requirements:||See here|
|International entry requirements||We accept a range of qualifications from other institutions.
Standard English Language requirements apply. Details here.
Keele is at the forefront of environment & sustainability research across a wide range of disciplines. Within the Faculty of Natural Sciences, this includes staff within Geography, Geology and the Environment, Life Sciences and Chemistry.
An exciting campus facility is the Keele Hub for Sustainability, which provides an exciting resource and alternative technology demonstrator for universities, researchers, local communities, schools, national and international experts to learn more about sustainability education and research in sustainable living.
- Soil fertility and biogeochemistry (Dr Ian Oliver)
- Behaviour, fate and ecotoxicology of contaminants in terrestrial and aquatic systems (Dr Ian Oliver)
- Green Chemistry (Prof Mark Ormerod)
- Sustainability in schools, business and communities (Dr Zoe Robinson, Prof Mark Ormerod)
- Landscape ecology (Dr Peter Thomas, Dr Sarah Taylor)
- Chemical ecology (Dr Falko Drijfhout)
|Tel :||(+44) 01782 734331|