Download eBooks, eAudiobooks and eMagazines for free using Libby!
Download the Libby app
Log in - In the Libby app, follow the prompts to add a new library and search for ‘Keele University’. Sign in with your Keele University email address and password.
Browse - Once you have signed in, you can browse the catalogue and borrow a title.
Borrowed titles appear under Shelf > Loans and from your Loans, you can:
- Tap Open Audiobook, Open Magazine or Open in Libby to start reading or listening to that title.
- Tap Manage Loan to see options like Renew and Return.
Browse online - You can also use the Libby website to browse and read content.
Support - For help and support using the Libby app, visit the Libby help page.
Stock suggestion - Is there a book you'd love to read that Keele Library doesn't already stock? Suggest it to us.
- Keele strikes Gold in national assessment of education
- Keele’s contributions to local growth and regeneration praised in national framework
- Post Office returns to Keele University campus for students, staff, and the public
- Anatomy services manager shortlisted in “Oscars of Higher Education”
- Research underway at Keele to help guide treatment of rare developmental disease