Support from the Academic Development team and ILAS
A number of free workshops will be available from the Academic Development (AD) team and the Institute.
These are designed specifically to help, whether you're presenting your work as a poster and/or presenting in the Three Minute Thesis (3MT®) Competition.
Optional training sessions will be offered by the Academic Development with ILAS for those entering the 3MT competition who would like guided practice and feedback.
• Creating an Academic Poster using PowerPoint Skills for Researchers (1 hour briefing) on 5/7/19
• Creating an Academic Poster using PowerPoint Skills for Researchers (2 hour interactive workshop) on 30/1/19 & 21/3/19
• Researcher Conversations (replaces Communicating 1:2:1 with Confidence) on 7/5/19 in 59 The Covert, Room One
• Dissemination: Aiming for Impact on 7/3/19 in 59 The Covert, Room Nine
• Writing and Presenting Posters on 5/2/19 11.00am - 1.00 pm in the Old Library, Keele Hall
• 3MT Briefings on 12/2/19 2.30 - 4pm in the Sneyd Room, Keele Hall and 13/3/19 10.00 - 11.30am in the Walter Room, Keele Hall
These sessions can be booked through Keele People.