NERC-funded Geophysics for Environmental Scientists Virtual course. 19th January - 9th March 2021
It involves five inter-linked, components;
- short lectures giving key background theoretical information
- short commercial section detailing tendering, contracts and reporting
- specialist software training sessions (some by external software companies)
- virtual equipment familiarisation/configuration(s), recorded or 'live'
- geophysical/survey data processing/interpretation/numerical modelling
All NERC funded PhD students and postdoctoral early career researchers are free, but non-NERC funded students/ECRS and graduate-entry commercial geophysicists are also encouraged to apply. For more information as well as a link to the application form please visit the course website.
*Accreditation is dependent on the degree route and modules taken