Knowledge Transfer Partnerships (KTP)
A Knowledge Transfer Partnership (KTP) is a programme designed to help businesses improve their competitiveness and productivity through better use of knowledge, technology and skills. A KTP is a three-way project partnership between a business, Keele University and a recently-qualified high-calibre graduate known as the Associate.
By working with Keele University your business will gain:
- A full-time high-calibre graduate to spearhead a new innovation and growth project
- Ongoing bespoke business support from an expert academic employed by Keele University
- Access to the University’s extensive resources, including facilities and skills
- A tailor-made strategic business development project with high levels of innovation to meet your company’s needs
- Access to a travel, equipment and training budget of up to £5,750 for the graduate whilst working on the project
Up to 67% of the total KTP budget is met by Government funding. The remaining business contributions for a typical two-year programme range from £30,000-£45,000 (plus VAT) per annum, depending on the size of the company and project. In certain cases, the KTP may also be eligible for Research and Development tax credits.
HOW TO APPLY
For more information on the opportunities available, please contact one of the Business Gateway team:
- by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- by telephone: 01782 733001
Updated June 2018