National Apprenticeship Week 2023
Keele University is proud to celebrate National Apprenticeship Week 2023, skills for life is the theme chosen for the annual event taking place across England from the 6th-12th February.
National Apprenticeship Week brings together organisations and apprentices across the country to highlight the positive impact that apprenticeships make to individuals, businesses, the wider community and economy.
This is Apprenticeships at Keele University
Who could you be?
How is Keele University celebrating NAW2023?
We have specifically commissioned four videos in celebration of National Apprenticeship Week 2023. These have been curated to highlight the best of our apprenticeship provision, demonstrating our commitment to encouraging skills for life for apprentices, organisations and the wider communities we serve.
- Profiling our employer partnerships in collaboration with Bentley Motors.
- Celebrating Keele University Apprentices who have a profound impact in our communities.
- Presenting our dedication to creating the leaders of tomorrow with our Senior Leader Apprenticeship programme.
- Highlighting our evolving portfolio and the Senior People Professional Apprenticeship launching this year.
We started our apprenticeship provision in 2018 and now have over 500 apprentices, working with over 100 different employers across a diverse programme portfolio.
Launching our digital skills library
These videos will be housed in our new digital Skills Library we have launched in line with the national event and skills for life theme. Click on the image below to check out our apprenticeship curated content hub.
Our skills library will continue to evolve, ensuring there is useful and engaging content for apprentices and employers to learn more about our apprenticeship offer, accessible at anytime, anywhere.
Don't miss out on the apprenticeship action!
Find out how you can get involved below...
How do we champion Skills for Life?
We understand everyone's journey to education is different and learning new skills on an apprenticeship alongside your current role is a juggling act, which is why we are here to support you.
- Our approach is to value your professional development and encourage continuous nurturing of your skill sets, which is why all current apprentices have free access to LinkedIn Learning while studying an apprenticeship with us. We understand learning goes beyond the workplace, ensuring you have access to all the skills you need, at a time that suits you.
- We know how important it is to equip individuals on our apprenticeships with industry standard skills which is why all our apprenticeship programmes are designed with employers. This ensures our curriculum is relevant in the modern workplace and provides apprentices with the necessary skills to succeed in their career.
- For employers, this means you have competent and professional individuals working in your business in response to skills shortages in the sector, equipped to provide roles you need in your organisation.
- When studying an apprenticeship with us as well as having access to our Student Support Services apprentices also have a dedicated Work-Based Learning Officer for additional guidance.