Keele University is proud to offer a variety of apprenticeships across different sectors and specialisms.
Our apprenticeship approach has been praised by Ofsted (Monitoring Visit, June 2021) and we have a growing portfolio of apprenticeship programmes, based on employer needs through consultation.
Please see useful information for apprentices below.
Apprenticeships offer you the opportunity to complement working, with academic learning.
- You will develop relevant skills and learning through the apprenticeship route, alongside your employment.
- While you are earning in the workplace, as part of the apprenticeship you will also work towards a recognised academic qualification.
- Apprenticeships provide you the chance to pursue a new career or gain additional qualifications.
- Apprentices do not pay for the apprenticeship; your employer can utilise the Apprenticeship Levy to fund your learning.
- We understand that you are juggling working and studying. Our programme models are designed to suit busy working individuals and we are here to support you.
- Apprentices have access to LinkedIn Learning while studying an apprenticeship at Keele University, providing you with additional tools to develop as a professional.
Our apprenticeship approach has been praised by Ofsted in a 2021 Monitoring Visit.
- Ofsted has held the extended inspection remit for all apprenticeships since April 2021.
- The inspectors commented that Keele “exemplifies best practice to all areas of apprenticeship delivery and ensure a consistent approach is taken to quality assurance of apprenticeships across the university” (Monitoring Visit, June 2021).
- We understand that you deserve industry relevant learning, that can be applied to your role. We have created rigorous processes to ensure a high-quality approach is embedded in all our apprenticeship programmes.
- You can read more about our apprenticeship Ofsted success here.
We will work in partnership with you to ensure you are supported throughout the apprenticeship process.
- Our Business Engagement Manager will provide tailored support and offer guidance on applying for an apprenticeship at Keele University, direction on eligibility and contracting, or any other questions you may have.
- This relationship does not stop once you start an apprenticeship at Keele University. We also have dedicated Work-Based Learning Officers to guide you through the apprenticeship when you are studying on one of our programmes.
- We offer a personalised approach to apprentices, ensuring you have the assistance you need from Keele University as your Training Provider, every step of the way.
We have an evolving portfolio of programmes to advance your career.
- Our apprenticeship programmes are designed to service your career needs.
- We offer apprenticeships at various levels, in various sectors.
- Find out more about our current apprenticeship programmes. Who could you be?