Advanced Clinical Practitioner Apprenticeship
The Advanced Clinical Practitioner Apprenticeship at Keele University is designed to professionally progress experienced Clinicians. Participants will develop advanced clinical skills, enabling holistic healthcare management and effective end-to-end patient care in a range of settings.
Duration: 3 years.
Qualification: MSc Advanced Clinical Practice.
Application: We typically require applications 8 weeks before programme starts.
Postgraduate Nursing Apprenticeship Webinar
Tuesday 20 June 2023 at 1:00pm
You are warmly invited to our Postgraduate Nursing Apprenticeship Webinar. The Microsoft Teams session is designed to answer any questions you may have about our Enhanced Clinical Practitioner, Advanced Clinical Practitioner and District Nurse Apprenticeships, in an informal online setting.
The apprenticeship is suitable for a range of health care professionals who are looking towards, or are currently working in, an Advanced Clinical Practice role.
- The programme provides specialist knowledge and skills for independent practice to equip professionals for the challenges of modern health care.
- The apprenticeship includes advanced health assessment, decision making and non-medical prescribing. This complements additional components such as leadership, management, critical appraisal, professional ethics and reflective practice.
Participants will implement the learning on the apprenticeship into their clinical workplace context.
Most of the programme curriculum is delivered by relevant core modules, applicable to an Advanced Clinical Practitioner working in varied health disciplines and settings. The apprenticeship also recognises the individual nature of your role and allows consideration of the remaining proportion of the learning through the apprenticeship to support this.
To complete an apprenticeship, you must be employed in an organisation with your employer's support. We typically require apprentice applications 8 weeks before programme starts and by undertaking an apprenticeship, you commit to completing the End Point Assessment (EPA).
The Advanced Clinical Practitioner Apprenticeship typically requires.
- Current first level Professional Registration with a relevant regulatory body.
- Typically hold a first degree, however where applicants can demonstrate substantial and relevant clinical experience formal qualifications may be waived.
- Minimum of 3 years relevant experience in clinical practice.
- GCSE Maths and English at Grade C (4) or equivalent.
We will work in partnership with you to ensure you are supported throughout the apprenticeship process.
- Our Business Engagement Manager will provide tailored support and offer guidance on applying for an apprenticeship at Keele University, direction on eligibility and contracting, or any other questions you may have.
- This relationship does not stop once you start an apprenticeship at Keele University. We offer a personalised approach to apprentices, ensuring you have the assistance you need from Keele University as your Training Provider, every step of the way.
Why Keele University?
Keele University is proud to offer a variety of apprenticeships across different sectors and specialisms. We provide a personalised approach to apprenticeships and have an evolving programme portfolio, based on employer needs through consultation.