Campus accommodation is available for summer vacation periods. Bookings must be made at least 2 weeks in advance since there is usually high demand.
Bookings for vacation accommodation should be made at least two weeks in advance since there as there is typically a high demand.
Things to Remember:
- You need to bring your own duvet, pillow, duvet cover, sheets, pillowcase, towels etc.
- Bring your own kitchen items – crockery, utensils etc.
- If you are already living on campus you may need to move quickly and at short notice due to business demands, staff availability etc. There is no need to worry if your moving date is after your current contract ends – you just need to stay in your current room until we ask you to move (you will automatically be charged for any additional nights).
- There will be lots of work going on around the campus during the summer – maintenance, refurbishment etc and choice of accommodation may be limited.
- If you have an outstanding accommodation debt your booking will be refused.
- You must vacate the accommodation by 9am on the agreed date of departure and return the keys to the Key Return Drop Box, located on the left as you enter the Darwin Building to avoid incurring further accommodation fees.
What Happens Next
Offers of vacation accommodation will be made week commencing 16 May 2023. After this date, please note that it can take up to 3 working days for an application to be processed and confirmed. Please do not make your travel plans until you have received your booking confirmation. Offers are made via the Accommodation Portal and fees are payable to the Income Office.