How to book your tutorial:
- Select one of the tutors. Available times are listed next to their names.
- Scroll down and select one of the bold dates on the calendar.
- Select the staff member on the drop-down menu on the right side of the screen.
- Choose one of the listed times.
- Scroll down to the "Add your Details" section and enter your information into the provided spaces. If you have any special requests, add these to the "Notes" box.
- Scroll down to the "provide additional information" section and type your student ID number (from your Keele Card) into the space.
- Press "Book"
To book more than one 1-1 tutorial slot per week, please contact the English Language administrator at email@example.com.
If there is no 1-1 tutorial slot available for you, please contact the Language Centre firstname.lastname@example.org as it may be possible to arrange additional appointments.
Please also note: The Language Centre does not offer a proofreading service. Therefore, please do not bring your written work to a 1-1 tutorial expecting it to be corrected.
Please make sure that your computer is set in the correct time zone of the UK to avoid confusion of tutorial slot times.