Journal of Advances in Orthopaedics and Biomechanics is launched
The Keele, Stoke and Oswestry Journal of Advances in Orthopaedics and Biomechanics has launched its inaugural call for papers. The journal is open access and is online only. In the first year publication charges are wavered: it is hoped this will continue. The journal has attracted its first industrial sponsor and it is hoped that the first issue will be published in early 2022.
- Keele University commended for outstanding research quality in national assessment
- Keele Business School commended for supporting local economy
- Healthcare students benefit from innovative new training facility
- Birmingham 2022 Queen’s Baton Relay to visit Keele University as full England route revealed
- Sir Jonathon Porritt reflects on 10 years as Chancellor of Keele University